Friday, May 29, 2009
DANTE, GRASS INSPECTOR!
This is a serial-LOL that tells the story of Dante testing the new grass in our yard. Last year we had the back lawn dug up, laid with new soil and then reseeded. We let the new grass grow long to make sure it was healthy, and then enlisted Dante to do the final inspection and report. Here are the results with translation from Meowanese:
1. These are brand new grasses in my yard that need to be tested.
2. I is searching for the best, most tender shoots.
3. I stops to sniff the freshness of the scent.
4. I sniffs the fence for the woody fragrance.
5. I checks the grasses by the fence for flavor and texture.
6. Then I sample the grasses away from the fence to see the difference.
7. I stops to savor the bouquet.
8. It tastes good to me so I really sinks my teeth into it.
9. Then I uses some to floss with.
10. Nothing like those woody flavored shoots!
11. Takes time to appreciate all those new flavors.
12. Time to go and make my report.
13. These are Grade A-1 grasses grown to perfection!