Saturday, March 13, 2010

EASY ON SUNDAY: DANTE ON THE PATIO

This is an entire series of pictures of Dante sitting out on the patio, on a chair, on the first day after the snow had melted sufficiently for him to sit there. 

These photos were actually taken a couple of weeks ago, and there have been a myriad of changes both in the amount of snow in the back yard and in the amount of fur on Dante's body since.  Both have diminished considerably.

I almost forgot about these photos because I had taken so many new ones in the meantime, and there never seemed to be an appropriate day to post them.  So, before they are lost forever in my gallery of thousands, I'm shooting them out into the blogosphere for all eternity.

Amazingly, all of them are pretty good.  I couldn't decide which ones to eliminate, so I just posted them all.  If you're a Dante fan, you certainly won't mind.
































The End

18 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow! Dante--at first I thought you were in the spring with those nice photos and then you were walking on the snow--still!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Oh my, we sure are Dante fans here!!!!!

Sweet Purrfections said...

I don't blame you. Dante is such a regal mancat!

Jacqueline said...

We are more than Dante fans, we consider ourselves Dante groupies and we LOVE all those pictures; those awesome furs and magnificent eyes just blow us away every time!!...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

SeaThreePeeO said...

Fantasic pictures, as always!

Kea said...

No, I certainly don't mind because I'm definitely a Dante fan! How big is he, Wendy? As in weight? Chumley topped out at 18 pounds at his fattest, but I know Maine Coons can be far larger than that!

8GR8LOLCATS said...

Dante U R such a PURRfect patio-pussy!!!

Anonymous said...

Dante is just breathtaking ! I never get tired of looking at that beautiful face.

Anonymous said...

Dante, your regal ruff blows us away!

Kea said...

Thanks for the reply! 21 pounds is bigger than a heck of a lot of dogs. LOL.

I have no idea what Chumley's background was, a hodge podge. I do know he was one in a million! :-)

Anonymous said...

Yes, we ARE huge Dante fans, so any number of photos is always OK by us!

Margaret said...

Dante, you are so photogenic. I don't think there is a bad photo of you.
Mandu

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

As always, Dante, you look so very handsome!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxx

Lynx217 said...

Hey pal you got my mombean swooning over you big time. That's a bit of Cuteness Overload! Paws way up, pal!
-Nimbus

Bengal Duo ~ Zulu and Deene said...

Looking very handsome !!! =^_^= Your coat is gorgeous!

The Island Cats said...

Dante, you look like you're ready for some lunch sitting there!

HubbleSpacePaws said...

Oh, it's been too long since I've looked in on you, Dante! Personally, I liked portraits #6 & 7... good view of and definition in body and tail floof. 'Course any shot of Dante makes the day a good one!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

See, Dante's purrson can truly see the difference...