Friday, December 15, 2017

DANTE & SASCHA'S FOURTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS

Dante and Sascha are so sweet together.  This Christmas adventure keeps getting better and better and today is only the fourth day with a long way still to go.



Click on the picture immediately below to go back in history and see where Dante and Sascha's ancestors came from.

 And of course there's a traditional recipe for those juicy morsels called "Calling Birds".

Return here tomorrow for something a little different on Day Five of this quest for Christmas ...

3 comments:

pilch92 said...

Very cute in their hats.

Karen Jo said...

I went back and read the previous Days of Christmas and I am really enjoying your celebration with Angels Dante and Sasha. I haven't been blogging for a very long time, so this is the first that I have read about their departure for the Rainbow Bridge. I am really sorry.

The Adventures of The Bell Fur Zoo said...

So adorable in your Santa hats :)

xoxo,
Matt & Matilda