... who is my biggest fan?
So, I has decided to offer up one of my brand new calendars for 2013 to this PURRson, whoever they are. But first you has to convince me that you are my biggest fan.
To enter this contest you must give five reasons why you love me so much, and I will be the judge and jury.
Just leave your reasons in your comment for this post. The contest closes at midnight on Sunday, October 28th.
Just so you know, the calendar is a 5" x 7" handy purse-size, and has a different picture of me for every month in 2013, as well as one on the front and the back.
If you're not interested in the calendar, please leave your comment anyway. I always apPURReciates them.
Love and Kitty Kisses,
Hi Darling Dante!
1. You are beyong gorgeous
2. You love to go shopping w/ your pawrents.
3. You have a beautiful girlcat furriend in Sascha.
4. You are clever.
5. You are decorative too, beyond imagining & FURRY well groomed!!
We would love to win one for your gal!
Our mom loves you!! She always talks about how handome and floofy you are. She says you are the most handsome mancat she has ever seen!! She checks your blog every day in anticipation of a new picture of you!! If she won the calendar, she would just freak out!! Sometimes we are jealous of you.
Boots & Ozzie
Is the competition open to those of us not in the US?
It doesn't matter if it isn't we shall list our reasons anyway.
1. You are the most handsome cat on the blogosphere! (is the lattery working?)
2. You were one of our first firends when we started blogging.
3. We always enjoy your blog posts.
4. You photograph very well
5. You're PAWSOME!
The Paw Relations
1. A day without Dante is a day without sunshine and treats.
2. Mom adores Maine Coons. The bigger, the better. You has it all, Dante!
3. We love your thick, long manly coat of furs.
4. We love how cativating your eyes are.
5. Mom and Laila get butterflies in their tummies when they see your pawsomeness.
Oh, how we could go on and on! Please pick us as your biggest fan!
How do we love thee?
We wish we knew how to count! Can we just say Mommy thinks you must be one of the most huffable kitties in the WORLD.
Most Handsome Dante, we've not known you long so we won't count but we'll check back to see what your true biggest fans have to say! Purrs...from the Colehauscats.com crew
How does me Loves yous, let me count the ways:
1. He’s the opposite of aloof
2. He’s sweet
3. He’s affectionate
4. He’s incredibly beautiful & soft
5. He’s so patient with the other cats
I adore your floof,
I adore your gianormous paws
I love how sweet and kind you are
and you are very smart.
Hi - my name is Red and I'm your fan who you didn't know you had. You are a bigger more handsome version of me - and more floofy too. I like you because you apreciate your garden and the seasons and that means we always get to go on interesting tours to see whats new in your lovely garden. I like you because you have a good appreciation of sculpture - in particular cat sculptures why I especially like, so it's always another interesting part of your tours. I also especially like that you apreciate and care about your little furry neighbours - like mr squirrel and that you set a shining example to all us cats of how to get along and enjoy eachothers company. Its quite amazing actually - I think you and Mr Squirrel are actually friends. I like you appreciate a good dig outdoors and I think you like leaves - although maybe not quite as much as I do because I like to bring them inside too sometimes if I find a really nice one - do you? You are the best ambassador for all beings - you even show us how much you appreciate you daddy which is ever so important. Maybe you will tell us about your mum next ;) - I think you have a real nice girlfriend and she is from a very good family, a good choice. And personally, I think you are very poetic in your charming ways - when you say something it is because you mean it and there's no riff raff or blabbing with you - when you have something to say its either informative or meaningful or just plain poetic. You are a big mysterious and very handsome and floofy guy and I have no doubt that everybody who meets you falls in love with you almost immediatly. You have enormous charisma - huge, massive, bigger that your flooffy self even. If everycat was like you the world would be the most friendly and romantic and lovely place to be. And beautiful too - in any season, in the garden, at the vets, out shopping.
You are a gorgeous dreamy guy and Sascha is a very lucky lady cat I'm sure. Did I say 5 things yet? I don't know, anyway, nice to finally meet you, I am your biggest lurking fan - of that I have no doubt. You will have to decide if I am your overall biggest fan. Also, I live in Switzerland so I'm not sure if I am allowed to qualify for winning your calendar. My dad thinks you are the most gorgeous mancat there is, literally, which the most captivating look and amazing eyes. It's all too much sometimes, we are all swooning over you here in snowy Switzerland.
It's really nice to see you after this past while - I was beggining to really miss your posts.
lots of love from your lurky admirers Red and his daddy Marc
Oh Dante, we would love to have your calendar.
1. We love your gorgeous furs
2. We think you are such a handsome big boy
3. We love your personality.
4. Those gigantic paws are just the best ever.
5. We just like seeing pictures of you Dante. We think you are the very best.
LOLSpot away! :) All of the photos on my site are up for grabs..
Dante, this is the Rumblemum.
I love you because...
(1) You are a Maine Coon, with all the charm and personality of the breed
(2) You are red - vibrant and floofy and RED!
(3) You keep that naughty squirrel in check. He'd run amok if not for you
(4) You're the boyfriend of one of my favorite ladycats
(5) I just know you love cuddles
(6) You have the most delightful toehawks
(7) Well... because you're DANTE!
Post a Comment