Friday, May 29, 2009
DANTE, GRASS INSPECTOR!
This is a serial-LOL that tells the story of Dante testing the new grass in our yard. Last year we had the back lawn dug up, laid with new soil and then reseeded. We let the new grass grow long to make sure it was healthy, and then enlisted Dante to do the final inspection and report. Here are the results with translation from Meowanese:
1. These are brand new grasses in my yard that need to be tested.
2. I is searching for the best, most tender shoots.
3. I stops to sniff the freshness of the scent.
4. I sniffs the fence for the woody fragrance.
5. I checks the grasses by the fence for flavor and texture.
6. Then I sample the grasses away from the fence to see the difference.
7. I stops to savor the bouquet.
8. It tastes good to me so I really sinks my teeth into it.
9. Then I uses some to floss with.
10. Nothing like those woody flavored shoots!
11. Takes time to appreciate all those new flavors.
12. Time to go and make my report.
13. These are Grade A-1 grasses grown to perfection!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Dante, that was a very thorough inspection and an excellent report! We never get to have tall grasses. Our Grampy has to mow it down as soon as it starts to get a tiny bit long. You are very lucky! Savor the flavors and the luxury!
That grass does look tasty.
Lots and lots of superior grade grass all within your reach! Excellent!!!
That was a very good inspection Dante. We are glad you gave the grass a good report. We like playing in the long grass in the fields, but dad cut one field yesterday to make hay for the horses, so now we have to go and play in another field because we are not allowed near the machinery.
You are the best grass inspector we know!
Groovin' in the grass is gas can you dig it BABY?
Dante you look like you are having FUNZ in that grass!!!
It looks like that was a very good inspection by Dante - and it looks like the grass passed!
Dante, you have some really nommy looking grass to sample in your own back yard! Our grass has lots of weeds.... they are not as nommy!
~Maggie May and The Creek Cats~
What an excellent inspecshun you did! We think it's very impawtant to snoopervise and check out the grass.
Dante you are an expert grass tester. We loved your serial LOL pictures.
Nom Nom Nom!!!
(pee ess. mom sez thanks for the translation...she doesn't unnerstand Meowanese very well)
You gonna mow em down one blade at a time?
You're a very handsome inspector, Dante!
That looks like some seriously good grass to chew!
Welcome to Floof and Fur! You're very cute =)
Jas & Gi
Post a Comment