Tuesday, December 3, 2013

DANTE DOES THE DAY AND NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS!

Dante remembers last Christmas.

 On the morning of the day before Christmas, Dante was out enjoying the crisp winter weather and newfallen snow.  What a beautiful day it was!
"I hadda ball!", says Dante.



 In the afternoon, Dante donned his Santa suit to deliver Christmas presents to special furiends.
"I jus' cudn't wait 'til Boxin' Day, I wanna give 'em my boxes now!"



And in the evening, Dante snuggled into his easy chair by the fire.  He was in his nightcap and had settled down for a long winter's nap, when he was awoken by the sound of something stirring -- and it was a mouse!
"I jus' cant stand da snoring!" says mousie, shaking from the epic reverberations.

"Dat's good", says Dante.  "I like my mice shaken but not stirred annehway!"


Ho, ho, oh no!