Sunday, April 5, 2009

DANTE IN SUMMER (JUNE - SEPT. 2008)































These are the best of Dante during the peak summer months -- from late June through to mid-September. Dante makes a wonderful subject amongst the green grasses, foliage and abundance of summer flowers. The beauty of nature meets the beauty of the beast!

As the summer wears on, you can see his formidable coat getting thicker and thicker. It actually started to increase visibly beginning early in August and by September it was as full as I have ever it seen it.

I said even back then that Dante was purrdicting an early and cold winter -- and he was right. Now all I do is keep an eye on Dante's coat to see what the weather will be a couple of months down the road.

1 comment:

8GR8LOLCATS said...

AHHHHH!!! I remember Dante from last summer! That was when I had the PURRiviledge of meeting him. He's handsome in his loFURly pictures but even more so in PURRson!