Sunday, April 26, 2009

DANTE HERE AND THERE!












These are some of the best pictures of Dante from the last several photoshoots, both leashed and unleashed. Of course, I always purrfur the unleashed photos, but the leash is a necessary evil now that spring is here, and there are no longer walls of snow to contain him in the front yard.

Dante is secure in the back yard and can roam the wilds without pawsibility of escape. Gravity and a 6-foot fence keep him contained. He is happiest there, being totally unfettered, though the front yard offers more diversity in the way of traffic and potential for visitors.

Wherever the camera may find him, he offers prime poster material!

2 comments:

BeeChilly said...

I'm going to show these to my cats and maybe they'll pose as nicely.

8GR8LOLCATS said...

Handsome photos of the first cat of Maine Coondom!!! He really is amazing... I am taken aback every single time I see him... I'm used to looking at Pride... who is a perfectly lovely average looking coonboy... Dante is magnificent... CC